MATEC Local Offices
University of Kansas, School of Medicine - Wichita
1010 N Kansas St.
Wichita, KS 67214
About: MATEC Kansas/Nebraska has two locations, University of Kansas School of Medicine Internal Medicine Department in Wichita, KS and the Nebraska Medicine/University of Nebraska Medical Center Specialty Care Center in Omaha, NE.
Currently, we receive funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and from the Indiana Department of Health.
Ongoing Program Offerings:
- Thirty minute informational talks on any topic (PrEP, Transgender health, STI, etc)
- Clinical training opportunities
- Clinical consultation regarding prevention, testing, treatment, PrEP, and PEP
- Interactive programs – usually 1 hour, 90 minutes, or 2 hours, Live or Zoom format
- Technical Assistance - via phone, e-mail, Zoom, or in person
- Communities of Practice – group discussions around current topics
- HIV Practice Transformation Project – longitudinal work with individual Ryan White clinics and FQHCs to develop or increase capacity to begin or enhance HIV services (HIV testing, primary care, HIV-specific care, etc)
CONNECT WITH US
MATEC Regional Headquarters
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine
Department of Family and Community Medicine
1919 W. Taylor Street (MC779), 8th Floor
Chicago IL 60612